Friends of the Library
2013 Meeting Dates:
January 8 @ 5:00 pm.
April 9 @ 5:00 pm.
August 13 @ 5:00 pm.
November 12 @ 5:00 pm.
All meetings are held quarterly on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 5:00 pm in the Small Conference Room of the Library. Feel free to join us!
The Friends of the O’Fallon Public Library supports one of the most treasured institutions in our city, the library. Our mission is to support the library through neighbors and library patrons like you who care about their communities and volunteer for the benefit of the library.
Library Friends are stewards of our free and equal access to information and ambassadors of life-long learning. Friends Groups:
- Promote the programs, books, computer access, and other local library resources to families in your neighborhood
- Tell legislators and government workers why libraries need sufficient funding
- Raise money for books, DVDs, tapes, and programs that help you and your family learn, grow, and enjoy life
- Encourage everyone in our diverse community to use the library and enjoy its rich resources
You can help by:
- Joining the Friends Group
- Buying or donating books for the book sales
- Making a tax-deductable donation to the Friends, call the library to find out how
For more information:
- Contact the O’Fallon Public Library at 618-632-3783
- Download the application and mail with your check made payable to:
Friends of the O’Fallon Library, 120 Civic Plaza, O’Fallon, IL 62269